1.1 Acceptable Use. You agree to:
- (a) use OPEL XChange only as authorized by OPEL;
- (b) use OPEL XChange only for lawful purposes;
- (c) use OPEL XChange only in connection with your business relationship with OPEL;
- (d) take all necessary precautions to ensure that any content or other material you post on OPEL XChange, or otherwise make available within OPEL XChange, does not contain any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with the operations of OPEL XChange or any system, data or information pertaining to OPEL XChange or any user of OPEL XChange;
- (e) take all precautions necessary to maintain the secrecy and security of your password(s) and your individual user name(s) and user password(s);
- (f) be solely responsible for any use or misuse of your password(s), or your individual user name(s) or user password(s);
- (g) comply strictly with any policies, direction rules provided by OPEL or its authorized representatives in relation to your use of OPEL XChange; and
- (h) comply with any legal requirements pertaining to your use of OPEL XChange, and all other applicable laws, statutes, rules, regulations, directives and policies of all applicable countries and their instrumentalities and political subdivisions thereof including, without limitation, all states, provinces, territories and the like (collectively, "Laws").
1.2 Prohibited Activities. You agree not to:
- (a) violate the privacy rights of other users of OPEL XChange;
- (b) alter or tamper in any way with the software, look and feel, or functionality of OPEL XChange;
- (c) violate OPEL's or its third party licensors' rights relating to any assets or intellectual property that is maintained on OPEL XChange;
- (d) disclose any OPEL confidential information maintained on OPEL XChange without the express, prior, written consent of OPEL;
- (e) reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, distribute, transmit, transfer, republish, compile or decompile, reverse engineer, distribute, transmit, display, remove or delete the OPEL Intellectual Property (as defined below) or the other content and information in OPEL XChange provided by OPEL, its third party licensors and/or other users of OPEL XChange, except as expressly authorized by OPEL;
- (f) allow unauthorized disclosure or copying of any part of OPEL XChange or any information obtained from OPEL XChange;
- (g) allow access to or use of OPEL XChange by any third parties who are not authorized users including, without limitation, to provide timeshare services, service bureau services, outsourcing or consulting services or for any unlawful purpose;
- (h) engage in any conduct that in any way restricts, inhibits or impacts any other user from using or enjoying OPEL XChange as authorized by OPEL; and
- (i) post on or otherwise transmit through OPEL XChange any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind including, without limitation, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable Laws.
1.3 Termination of Access.
OPEL and its third party licensors have implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of any information under OPEL's control. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of information on OPEL XChange, and OPEL is not responsible for any damages or liabilities arising from the failure of any security measures or from the loss, misuse or alteration of information on OPEL XChange.
OPEL XChange and all services provided by OPEL to you including, without limitation, all data, content and transactions, are provided "as is" and without any warranties of any kind. OPEL, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective third party licensors expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied (to the extent permitted by law) or statutory, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and any warranties arising from trade usage, course of dealing or course of performance. Notwithstanding any provision contained herein to the contrary, OPEL, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and their respective third party licensors make no representation, warranty or covenant concerning the accuracy, completeness, sequence, timeliness or availability of OPEL XChange or any information or content posted on or otherwise accessible via OPEL XChange. No sales personnel, employees, agents or representatives of OPEL, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or any third party are authorized to make any representation, warranty or covenant on behalf of OPEL, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or any of their respective third party licensors. Accordingly, additional oral statements do not constitute warranties, should not be relied upon and are not part of this agreement. Neither OPEL, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any of its third party licensors represent, warrant or covenant that OPEL XChange will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free. You expressly agree that use of OPEL XChange is at your sole risk and that OPEL, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and their third party licensors shall not be responsible for any termination, interruption of services, delays or errors in OPEL XChange. This section shall survive termination or expiration of this agreement. Neither OPEL, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, represent, warrant or guarantee that you will generate any business by participating in OPEL XChange.
1.5 Limitation On Liability.
The following limitations of liability do not apply in case of claims due to death or personal injury.
Neither OPEL, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any of their third party licensors and/or administrators of OPEL XChange shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of use, transaction losses, opportunity costs, interruption of business or costs of procuring substitute goods) resulting from, arising out of or in any way relating to OPEL XChange or disruption thereof, regardless of the form of the claim or action, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability (to the extent permitted by law), statute or otherwise, and regardless of whether or not such damages were foreseen, unforeseen or foreseeable, even if OPEL, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or their third party licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In addition to the foregoing, neither OPEL, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any of their third party licensors and/or administrators of OPEL XChange shall be liable to you or any party for any direct damages resulting from, arising out of or in any way relating to OPEL XChange or disruption thereof, regardless of the form of the claim or action, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability (to the extent permitted by law), statute or otherwise.
1.6 Intellectual Property Rights.
- (a) You agree to defend, indemnify and hold OPEL its subsidiaries, affiliates, their third party licensors and/or administrators of OPEL XChange harmless from all damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and permitted and authorized costs), arising out of or as a result of claims made by third parties relating to (i) your use of OPEL XChange, (ii) your unauthorized use of any OPEL Intellectual Property, or (iii) any other breach by you of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- (b) In the event OPEL seeks or will seek indemnification pursuant to section 1.7(a), OPEL will notify you in writing of such claim. OPEL will have the right to participate in such litigation, at its expense, through counsel selected by OPEL.
1.8 Links To Third Party Websites; Framing.
OPEL XChange may provide links or references to other third party sites. OPEL has no responsibility for the content of these other sites, does not make any representations or give any warranties with respect to any information contained at or made available through these other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of these other sites. By linking to the site, OPEL does not endorse companies or products to which it has provided links. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to you and, if you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to OPEL XChange, you do so entirely at your own risk. OPEL reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. OPEL may also provide links to OPEL XChange on some third party sites. OPEL does not endorse the individuals, companies or other similar entities, or any products or materials associated with such individuals, companies or other similar entities, that provide a link to OPEL XChange at their sites. Unless approved in writing in advance by OPEL, you agree not to: (a) provide or create a link to OPEL XChange; or (b) create any frames at any other sites pertaining to any of the content located at OPEL XChange. Contact OPEL to seek approval for linking to OPEL XChange.
This website uses “cookies” for optimizing our services.What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a small file, typically of letters and numbers that we send to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk by our web server. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our web server to present the user with customized web pages that make the experience when visiting the Opel website more personal and better responding to the user’s individual needs.
Our cookies are important for the functionality of this Website and are automatically activated when visited by the users. The cookies allow us to provide the user with services and functions that best suit their needs, and to tailor our service to them to ensure easy and fast operation of the website.
Opel Automobile GmbH may use one type of cookies on this website:
- Essential Cookies
- Essential Cookies enable our users to navigate the website and use features. Without these Cookies, the requested services can not be provided, such as saving of log-in data by so-called session cookies (which are deleted when the browser is closed).
1.11 Applicable Law.